Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Sunday, October 16, 2005

How hard should you fight?

My mom says life will have a way of working itself out that in the end maybe life holds a surprise for me. That i'm living threw a hard time right now, that all my friends are going away and that's why i'm so sad. He's got a new girlfriend and a new cocky attitude and that's why i'm sad. All of a sudden i'm not allowed over there, people might get in trouble if he were to find out. Bad jokes and the over all demeanor has gone to shit. I thought he'd be my friend for the long haul, there until the end for each other, like bestfriends are supposed to be. I told my mom that sex changes everything, or the promise of sex anyway, and two weeks into this the we mentality has already begun and just like that he's gone. I lose. Game over. Should i fight? Should i just keep my mouth shut and leave things at that. Just fond memories of a person that i thought was a kindred soul. Step aside and make way for the new and improved model because last year's is old and busted, a green 98 neon that's no longer road worthy. that's me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el