Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm so broke i'm losing my mind. Who said that?

This month is going to be the death of me. If I make it to December with my sanity, i'll devote my life to God, i'll stop swearing and i'll quit smoking. Well, at least i'll stop lying.

No, but seriously folks, Annie is a broke ass bitch right now. I'm real close to getting myself a pimp and start turning trixs and shit. 250$, me and you we'll have a great time, i guaranty it. Ok, so i might be exaggerating and in reality i'm no where close to whoring myself out. However becoming a pimp, or Madame (classy and shit no?) is still within my realm of possibilities.

I shouldn't even be complaining about my brokeness. It's my own stupid fault anyway. Every so often i get, what at the time, seems like a goddamn stroke of genius. This month i decided to pay double my car payment because i figured if i do this the shit mobile will be paid off one month faster. Seemed at the time like the right thing to do. However, now that i'm worried about the fact that I might not have enough gas to get my ass too and from work until next friday, not this friday, next friday, I am seriously re-thinking my stroke of genius and am going to consider it just a stroke.

It's so bad right now that my anxiety about money is affecting my dreams. I'd say 75% responsible for messing with my dreams. First off, i'm dreaming. That doesn't happen a lot anymore because I smoke too much , but no money no smoking. Now that I am dreaming it's seems to always be in point form or picture form. I'll dream about things or places but there never seems to be any movement. Last night I dreamt there was 15$, a five dollar bill and a 10$, on my dresser. That's it. That was the dream. Me, standing next to my dresser, looking down, and there's 15$, then i woke up and realized that my dreams suck ass. I couldn't dream about being a millionaire or billionaire, no, apparently even my subconscious is fucking broke. GOD DAMN YOU SUBCONSCIOUS!!! My life has to suck while i'm awake and while i'm sleeping.

Suffice it to say that Annie will be celebrating Christmas in January this year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el