Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Feels like i got a backdoor delivery i wasn't expecting.

I had some time on my hands yesterday, after i'd dropped off Gen at work and picked up the mega box of broken cookies (thank you Genny for actually knowing where said box of cookies can be purchased, only she knows things like that and i love her for it) so i headed on over to see OS and get as much of him as i possibly can before his departure this sunday. We played cards, did some yoga, chilled on the floor and watched the precipitation out the back door. I'd never done yoga with just one other person before. I've taken classes in which i've stayed at the back, just so the people in the class wouldn't get the newbie ass shot. But this was fun and made me a little sad that i'd waited so long before suggesting doing this. I worked sex muscles that haven't been worked in a long long time. We did what i believe is called the cradle position, which is basically lying on your stomach and holding onto your ankles, and oh my god...well that's pretty much the only thing i could say at the time "oh my god i haven't had to hold my legs back like this in forever". Felt good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth said...

It's funny that you left a comment saying you weren't one of the 'make big bucks fast' kids, and I come to reply and what do I find? A shit comment. Oh, the irony. Anyway! Thanks for stopping by and all that hospitality stuff. I went to a yoga class once and didn't know I HAD some of the muscles I stretched. It was still nice, though. <3

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el