Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

God is a dude and he's such a jerk.

When you're with someone, getting your period is like receiving proof of insurance. Once a month you look down and think "well, that's one crisis averted" and then you feel like shit for about 5-6 days. And i'll admit that when i was in a long term relationship, getting the monthly visitor was a relief, something to look foward to even, in a weird "i hope i'm not pregnant" kinda way. Getting it while you're not seeing anyone and not having any sex, is a whole other sack of marbles. It fucking sucks ass. And as an added bonus this month i'm 2 entire weeks early. So on top of things sucking ass, i got caught with my pants down... well they weren't down, but god damn it does God not understand that blood stains and that it's very very hard to get out. Which brings me to this thought : God, is actually the head of the panty corporations of the world. He takes us by surprise like that to increase sales of said underwear. I have been reading Behold a Pale Horse, and now everything is a conspiracy. Damn you Freemasons! I know you control the Pope AND the underwear industry, EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el