Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, November 04, 2005

I was so messed up Friday night i shouldn't have been driving at all. But Lance doesn't live far so i figured i'd sober up on the way.

As we get in the car Lance let's me know that my car smells like fart. That's great, but i couldn't smell anything but the weed.

We get to his place and usually i'll get an invite up, which is good cuz then i get to sleep it off, but not tonight. So i'm sitting in my car thinking "i cannot drive across the
Mercier
Bridge like this", so i sat there and tried to figure out what to do. I called Chubby Chaser and asked if i could come back to chill out for a while. I started driving back to ville Emard from Verdun, and i got lost. Yes, i know it's a 5 minute drive, but i got lost. Then i spotted Hadley st. and knew i wasn't far. I picked up 6 hot dogs and some fries and at them on CC's bedroom floor.

The next morning i woke up in CC's bed to him giggling. "you think this would be considered cheating on my girlfriend?" "We didn't do anything, why would it?" "uh...i'm cupping your breast" "You are? shit. Dude stop touching my boob!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el