Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

On the first day of Christmas my to love gave to me : a beer.

top 5 five awesome cars of the '80s:

1. Back to the Futur Delorean
2. Batmobile
3. Ecto 1
4. Kit
5. Herbie (only gets honorable mention as i've no other to put in it's place.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

To Darrel Frie:

I have to believe Darrel that this is a pre-writen script because if it is not and you have spent what is WAY WAY too much time writing this bullshit as a comment on my blog. I haven't even read it but as my eyes skim threw it i catch things like "A stock with the potential for big returns." or "Nano coats tools" Just what the fuck kind of blog do you think i'm running here buddy? We here at "Locked in the trunk, again." Are strickly a dick and fart kinda croud and do not appreciate people lie you commin' around and talking "Nano Superlattice Technology" and shit. Fuck, Darrel did you read this blog before defacing it? i think not. neh.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 10:33:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el