Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Tom Cruise is a dick

Chubby Chaser and I watched War of the Worlds last night. I tried to stay objective and not let my hate of Tom Cruise blind me and I really tried to give it a shot. It was very difficult. CC wasn't impressed either and was convinced that Spielberg basically made a movie about Tripods. And since they repeatedly call the aliens "tripods", i suppose he's right. I hate Tom Cruise. I haven't liked him in any of his movies. The only one i'd even consider buying would be Far and Away, and that's not because of him it's all because of Nicole Kidman and that scene when they break into a house and pretend they love each other, so hot. Other then that, Tom Cruise is a cocknocker. Who the hell leaves Nicole Kidman to marry Dawson's girlfriend? COME ON! Plus he reminds me way too much of a old friend, Habby. I turned to CC at one point and said "if he squats any time soon we have to turn it off" "I know, it's like watching Habby with kids... and aliens."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el