Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

There is no mystery.

Have you ever encountered one of those women who just can't understand where the extra pounds are coming from. Try as they might, that 5lbs just won't come off. I feel for these ladies, I really do. Must be hard to live like that. Never knowing if that bag of chips will leave you bloated and disfigured. Will that candy bar be the straw that broke the camel's back? Will that backed potato set up permanent residence on my thighs? I pity those poor fools. Annie knows exactly why she's fat. There's no mystery about it.

1. When you eat at burger king at least once a week, you're gonna be fat.
2. When the most walking you do in any given day is the walk from the parking lot to your office chair, you're gonna be fat.
3. When supper time ends up being around 10ish at night almost every night, and bed time is 11h30, yeah you're gonna be fat.
4. When french fries becomes a food group that appears in almost every meal, except breakfast, you're gonna be fat.
5. When you can eat an entire bag of doritos/box of mae wests/cheesecake, yup, you're a fatty.

See no surprises here and that's the way i like it baby, now pass the onion dip goddamn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el