Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Last minute thoughts on 2005

I guess my first thought would have to be that when Annie's on vacation she wont even look in the direction of a computer. 73 emails waiting for me at work, 52 on hotmail.

If Annie tells you she'll call you during her vacation, chances are she wont. It's not that she doesn't like you or doesn't want to spend time with you, it's just that staying in her underwear/pj's is more important to her then you are. Sorry, but hey that's life.

Annie watched a lot of TV during her vacation. All 10 seasons of Friends, Smallville season 4, season 2 of Scrubs, Quantum Leap season 1, The office season 1, 21 jumpstreet season 3... i'm sure there are more but that's what i remember right now. Although i probably could find something to write about for each Season of whatever show, but i've decided to concentrate on my thoughts for 21 jumpstreet.

First i think it's important to note when Johnny Depp started to look like a pirate. Contrary to popular belief this did not begin for his role in Pirates of the Caribbean, but in episode 2 season 3 of 21 Jumpstreet, entitled "slippin' into darkness", where he's undercover as a drug dealer/pirate. Which leads me to talk about the abundance of facial hair in season 3. We're talking beards, goatees, soul patches, the whole nine yards. All in all i think the season should be dubbed " Depp Vs. Grieco: 1988's the battle of the hair" I do have to say that my favorite stud muffin on this show is still Peter Deluise aka Doug Penhall. Sure he's got a mullet and he was sporting a beard at the beginning of this season, but i don't give a shit, he's hot stuff. And although i will be buying the rest of the seasons to see what becomes of Penhall, at this point i'm watching only for the hair.

My step mom makes shepherd's pie with regular corn nibblets, not cream corn. What the fuck is up with that? Seriously.

I picked up the first season of The Office and Steve Carell is rapidly becoming my new God. I picked up the 40 year old virgin recently and cannot get enough of this guy.

Last movie watched in 2005 : Aurore (which we watched with English subtitles for CC) Best subtitle fuck up : "Vous ne pensez pas que les Canadiens Francais merite d'avoir vos connaissance" (which basically means don't you think the french Canadians deserve to take advantage of your teachings) was translated "don't you think the simple people deserve to know of your teachings". wow.

I spent lots of time over at Chubby Chaser's place over the holidays. New years day, as i went to the bathroom, i brought along the different advertisements that came in all the dvd's i recently purchased, you know bathroom reading material. Looking threw the different adds i came across one for the Friends PS2 trivia game: the one with all the trivia. So i'm sitting there and yell to CC "dude, you think game zone is open today?" "why? are you going to buy the friends game" "it's scary how you know me really." But it was closed on New Years day so i figured the gods didn't want me picking it up. Cuz that's how i see everything really, not open? then god wills it. Still in stock? God's will goddamn it. So the next day CC getting ready to throw me out cuz i'd been there for like 4 days, he turns to me and asks "so... we going to game zone?" "no... i mean i don't really feel like playing alone and you're kicking me out" "well... if you're picking up the game i'll let you stay." And so i did. Which brings me to the quote of 2006 so far : "You know how i know i'm gay? Cuz the only noise comming from my apartment for the last 2 weeks has been the Friends theme song." - Chubby Chaser

First movie of 2006, at CC's request: Sleepless in Seattle. Basically confirms CC's quote i think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el