Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Alpha Males and the universe that surrounds them

On the ass end of my vacation i got to spend some time with my friends since they are, for the most part, unemployed or don't give a shit about their jobs. Friday I spent with Trevor, having ourselves a great cat nap in the sun, interspersed with conversations about life, love and the Alpha male. Later on we went to, yes again, the RV. Played some pool, and although i am becoming an all round better player Mase still kicked my ass. But you know what, he paid for the drinks, so we'll let him have his small victories. By the way, an Uppercut is an awesome shot. Pineapple juice and a shot of amaretto, hoo wee bob. Around 12h30am i got a taste of the Alpha male up close and personal, cuz my good buddy who'd gone out for a pack of smokes, left my ass at the bar. Fucked off thank you very much. "sorry, got distracted" at another bar. You know, i'm not pissed, i'm not. He doesn't owe me shit, and i'm happy he found someone he got along with. I went back to Chubby Chaser's all kinds of drunk, got sick a little, and then smoked this mega-Jamaican-rum-blunt, the size of a cigar, all alone on CC's balcony, that shit put me right out. The next morning i woke up hungover and feeling overall like a big pile of dog shit. CC came to see me and we talked for a bit, I don't know what came over me but i was so sad all of a sudden, started telling him about how there had been this real cute guy at the RV (which NEVER happens) and that he'd walked out with his friend just as i was singing Folsom Prison Blues (kareoke, i'm not just getting up to sing randomly here) and that Mase just left me there, and that i'm finding it hard to meet new people, just like that, without having to resort to chat lines/rooms. Then today Gen and I are standing on CC's front stoop/balcony and the upstairs neighbor, whom i'd never seen before, comes out and strikes up a conversation. And then asks for my number. Well. The universe does listen people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el