Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, April 21, 2006

This one's for the ladies

I noticed that as of late i've been writing about lesbianism quite a bit. So, i do believe it's time to hetero this bitch up. Lot's of guys in tv/movie land have been making Annie rewind-play-pause-rewind-play-pause recently, so i thought i'd make a little list of guys i'd like to ride rodeo style.

No particular order, everyone's equal in Annie's eyes.

Jake Gyllenhaal:
I recently watched two movies with Gyllenhaal, and let me tell you he's rapidly becoming one of Annie's favorite guy actors. I'm sorry to get all gay again, but fuck it, Brokeback Mountain was an excellent movie. I fucking loved it, cried like a goddamn baby. Donnie Darko was also very good, as was the good girl. But as far as hotness is concerned, have you seen Jarhead? Holy shit ladies!!! There is a scene in that movie where he is doing his girlfriend up against a wall and we get about 10 seconds of the most gorgeous ass shot EVER! If i could use that as my screensaver, i would.

Ryan Reynolds :
Well, i think "holy shit have you seen these abs" pretty much covers it. Reynolds is the shit, Canadian and fucking gorgeous. Loved Van Wilder, another movie with an ass shot i would like to frame. Blade III, well, again ABS PEOPLE!!! Amityville horror, ok not sexy in the conventional way, but creepy sexy, sure. I have to say that the best Reynolds scene i've seen so far would have to be in Waiting... he lifts up his wife-beater to show of the abs at one point...oh man, no words.

Tom Welling:
I had to put him in there. Sure sure he can't act his way out of a paper bag, but who cares, he's hot. Smallville, hot. The fog, crap movie, but still hot. Cheaper by the dozen 1 and 2, crapfest i know, but still, you look at him and it does not matter.


Christian Bale:

Batman had to make the list, cuz, well he's pretty freakin' hot too. Loved Bale in Little women and American psycho, but as Mr.Wayne, can't get much better.

Jason Lee:
Lee is still my God. I love him so much it's embarrassing. I love him in everything he's ever appeared in. Mallrats, Chasing Amy, Drawing Flies, My name is Earl, whatever, he's the shit. He's hot no matter what, Reynolds mustache and all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el