Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Best Gift EVER.

People are gonna think i'm crazy, but i don't care. Don't get me wrong, I have received in the past some great gifts, but the one i received yesterday was just plain awesome. I know this guy Alain from the comic book shop. He hangs out there but never buys anything from there, just kinda chills out and drinks their coffee. If i'm the Queen geek than he's most probably the king. I'm talking buying OC trading cards-geek here. Yesterday, i walked in and let everyone know once again that friday's my birthday and that everyone should come to the store to play VS. with me since it's my day, and Alain wanted to give me my birthday present early. Since he buys all the trading cards for anything and everything, he's already picked up 3 boxes of the Superman Returns cards. I've put aside a box myself since each box promises an autograph card and a movie memorobilia card, but i'm not buying it until AFTER i see the movie. But just in case i get a crappy box with not much in it, Alain gave me one of his doubles. He gave me a piece of Superman's cape. BEST GIFT EVER. No contest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el