Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Superman 2 days earlier then expected.

The Gods love me. They must, because the powers that be have moved the Superman Returns release date up 2 days, and that's just groovy. Falls right smack dab in the middle of my vacation and that suits me just fine. I tell you what though, i can't wait to move. I really can't stand living there anymore. It's killing inside. Slowly, and with a butter knife. It's weird because before yesterday, it didn't seem real to me. But yesterday Chubby Chaser and I wanted to watch a movie and we decided to open my movie boxes that i've already moved to his place. Having all my movies with me there was fucking weird. Weird, but oh so good. I'm trying to keep my cool though. I know me, if i let all this get the better of me i'm going to end up sick and i don't want that to happen. It's hard though... It's like Christmas eve but every damn day. It's even harder because when i go to CC's place i get to sit there and stare at the ceiling and think "get the hell outta my place lady!!", i have no patience and this is killing me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el