Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

I've got a great new window seat here at work. They make us move every few months or so, i guess to make us feel like there's change when actually there isn't. It's the same old shit but with a different view is all. But it's not so bad this time around. Since I have some senority i get a window seat and this time we're on the side of the building that has a view of the street and not the parking lot. Plus i'm farther (further whatever) away from my boss's cubicle and that's always a good thing. I've got my Superman Returns poster up and it almost feels like home, sort of. Oh yeah, and now i've got one of the brand spankin' new computers, the nice black model with matching keyboard and mouse. It's all fast and i can watch clips from it and i can upload pick to blogger, it's all good really. Plus today is BBQ day in the parking lot. Once a year they put up a tent in the parking lot and have a little event back there. Hot dogs, hamburgers, door prizes, cotton candy, stuff like that. I actually look forward to BBQ day, how lame is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el