Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, June 05, 2006

The air is a little thinner on the 32nd floor.

Maman, i don't suggest you read this post.

I'm not proud of myself when i do stupid things. It might seem so since i post my misadventures here, but it's not to boast, it's more like i'm trying to show how lucky I am that nothing bad has ever happened to me, so far. Of course i'm not saying i didn't have any fun, because i totally did, i had myself a blast in fact. Hind sight is 20/20, so it probably wasn't my best idea so far... a close second to the time John rode all the way to St-Leonard in the trunk of my car, and Matt all the way back.

Spent Friday night at Jay's, more Battlestar Galactica, season 2. Saturday around 1ish, i drove home to shower and change for Jimmy's birthday party (trip #1 accross the Mercier bridge) .Thirty minutes later, on the road to Gen's house (trip #2 accross the Mercier bridge). Got there and got my ass handed to me playing chess with Gen. We left around 4ish, and had to head over to the Jacques-Cartier Bridge (which i'd never driven across myself) and of course got lost ended up downtown and had to turn back and start from point A, back at De la Verendrye. Crossed the Jacques-Cartied and headed into the great unknown : Longueil (trip #3 accross the Jacques-Cartier bridge).

The party was really good. Jimmy's family are really warm and open people and although I'd just met all of them, they made me feel like family. His sister felt like a doting aunt, his brother felt like that uncle who smacks everyone on the ass, and so on. Jimmy had prepared the most beautiful plates of sushi ever and I was, and still am, astounded by his culinary talents. Seriously, it was awesome. I ate fish eggs. That's how beautiful everything was. How could it taste gross when it looks like that?

We chilled, we ate, we drank, we smoked. It was a great evening. Around 2am, we (about 10 people from the "younger" crowd) were sitting in the back yard, passing the doobie, when out of the corner of my eye I see Jimmy's nephew, Dave, double over and put his face on the table. Now all evening this guy had had a few drinks but he wouldn't smoke with us, so this development surprised the hell outta me. I'd never seen anyone do coke casually, but i figured, everyone's got a vice, this must be his. Not great, but whatever, he's still kinda cute and he has a brand new convertible Sebring with heated leather seats. Plus his friend Jonathan is even hotter.

Around what must have been 3am, Dave invited us back to his place for a few drinks, it was only a few blocks away, and thank god because the ride there is kind of a blur. So we get there, he pulls out a few bottles of red wine from his special wine fridge, and that's when i notice that everything in this house is brand-spankin' new. Everything. But even then it doesn't dawn on me yet. So we're chillin' and i say to Dave "so Dave....you mentionned mush...you just fucking with me or what?" And he runs into another room and brings back out the biggest bag of mush i have ever seen (we took a picture, but there are so much drugs even i'm a little weary about posting it) And he dumps it all in front of me. I looked at Gen and we kinda nodded to each other as if to say "looks like we're gonna be here for a bit". I was pleasantly surprised because i didn't gag or anything... but then again i guess that's what happens when you get sit there and chose what mushroom you want to eat (no caps please).

A little later on, once the shit started kicking in, that's when i started putting shit together. Jonathan, who i'd went to wake up twice in the evening, turns to me and says "it's starting now" "what is? you didn't take anything tonight?" "yeah i took some speed" "when the hell was this ? i just woke you up!" "right before the nap" Dave:"where did you get speed?" "i stole it from you". For anyone keeping count : Wine, hard alcohol, a lot of weed, mush and speed.
Around 4h30am, Dave pulls out the Extacy ( a baggie full of that shit )and tries to convince his uncle to take some with him, right before taking it himself. So...wine, booze, weed, mush, speed and now E. "ah" i thought to myself, "this mother-fucker is dealing drugs like it's going out of style" but at this point i'm trippin' pretty hard. The mush was very physical, everything kinda tingly and weird. I was so messed up that at one point i asked Jimmy where his new bong was, he said it was in the car. After about 3 minutes i asked "well...what floor are we on?" Well everyone got a good laugh including myself because apparently we were on the ground floor. At this point everyone was like "Annie is so high right now she's on the 32nd floor" indeed i was. Around 5am i guess Dave's E really kicked in because he went in another room that was full of mixing boards and started to mix a country version (complete with banjos) of Metallica's Unforgiven. While playing the bongos. Yeah, that guy was high, he was on the 55th floor if i was on the 32nd, that for damn sure.

So at 7h10am I look at Gen, then Jimmy and say "man, what the fuck are we doing in Longueil on mush? fuckwe gotta get outta here and we gotta do it now, before 8am." And so we got the hell outta there. I tried to follow Jimmy , but he was doing at least 140 and i was not going over the limit that was for sure. And then the worst thing possible happened. Jimmy had led us to the Victoria bridge. The Victoria Bridge is awful. It's like a train bridge/car bridge but it's gratting all the way across so even sober that shit is not cool. On mush, well i thought i was going to die. (trip #4 accross the Victoria Bridge)

Once in town Gen and I went to eat breakfast at Lucky's on monk. It felt like we hadn't eaten in days and we sat for a good hour not talking and just eating.

Went to Gen's and passed out until 5h30pm (thank you to Olivier for turning out the tv and lights for us), woke up and watched tv until 9 and dragged my ass home (trip #5 across the mercier bridge)

My birthday is gonna be so fucking awesome, gotta call Dave and set this shit up pronto.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el