Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Vacation Interrupted

Being on vacation is like no other feeling on earth. Being able to have your body-clock determine when you should wake up is perhaps the best thing ever, second to sex and winning at anything. I've been off since the 23rd and was denied one day this week (today) and given the rest of this week off. Go figure.

So many things to talk about... I'll put it out there in point form so that once back from vacation i'll be able to expand on these topics.

1) Superman Returns is THE BEST MOVIE EVER. I've seen it 3 times, and i'm gonna see it again that's fo' cho.

2) Moving, although being a neccessary means to an end, is god awful.

3) We've had "meet my new girlfriend" day, and I have no opinion either way on this new person. Matt is once again dating a "no-talker". Or perhaps it's just that he's invited us to meet her in a place where talking is virtually not possible. Point is, no opinion.

4) I've made an awesome fast-friend, his name is Marc.

5) The Chocolate Wonder went to see Madonna and apparently made eye-contact for a FULL SECOND!! He says the exorbitant amount of money he paid for the ticket was well worth it.

For today's post i'd like to expand on point #4.

I met Marc at the Comic book store about a year ago. He was a nice guy, kinda quiet, and the only other person i've met that plays with VS cards. Couple weeks ago i ran into him outside the store and he was smoking a doob "a kindred spirit says I". So since then he's been coming over to Chubby Chaser's place to play cards. For my birthday he gave me a Superman 20/20 card, which might seem stupid to most, but it really really made me happy. You shouldn't expect anything from anyone. If you've read the comments in the previous post, apparently you can't expect anyone to be there for your (my) birthday, and that's fine with me, but isn't great when out of nowhere, a guy that you hardly even know makes you feel like someone cares about you. Someone does give a shit, it's not who you thought would give a shit, but who cares really? This guy called me on my birthday, came over, tripped out with me, then on my moving day he dropped by again, my first visitor :) He stayed with me until 4am that night. Ok, so he's 22 and might have a crush on me, and i'd fucking crush him like a toothpick he's so skinny, we he did leave at 4am, he didn't try to kiss me or anything, but i'll tell you a secret, i kinda wish he had. I haven't been kissed goodbye in years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el