Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Mel, Mel, Mel...what would Jesus say?

First off i'd like to say this : "It's hot! Damn hot! Real hot! Hottest things is my shorts. I could cook things in it. A little crotch pot cooking." Well, tell me what it feels like. "Fool, it's hot! I told you again! Were you born on the sun? It's damn hot! It's so damn hot, I saw little guys, their orange robes burst into flames. It's that hot! Do you know what I'm talking about?"

There you have it. I really don't think i can elaborate more. It's 8am and it's 29 degrees WITHOUT the humidity.

Secondly, i caught the last few seconds of celebrity skanks on 94.7 hits fm this morning and heard that Mel Gibson was on The smoking gun.com. Well... could this mean that Mad Max lost it?? Mel Mel Mel. Would Jesus get caught driving drunk? i think not. You know he'd have Judas drive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el