Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Spent the day with Olympic Sleeper on Sunday. One of those truly great days when you actually catch yourself having a good time. Good music , good weather, good laughs, good friends, good times...
"Hangin' in a chow line! Good times!"

Went to the dollorama, Christ is that place fun! Picked up 2 slingshots, a bandana, a butterfly/meno catcher, a lei and the dirtiest thing i've ever come across in any discount store. Did you know those rubbery/slimy/sticky hand things you used to get in machines at the grocery store exit, the ones in the impossible to open egg type things, those things are called "snatch hands", I almost pissed myself right then and there. Then O.S. put me in a headlock and we got the fuck outta there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el