Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

today's special guest Blogger is Olympic Sleeper

I told Annie, (notice the third person usage,....this is a blog?) that this "brat" may not have been in the right (and Annie, I totally agree with you on this and your being a responsible citizen) but he has to be good at something. I mean, if popping wheelies is this kid's thing, let him do what he's born to do. I guess what i'm trying ot say is that it's up to us to reach out to these back flip bitches and bond. Cause these back flip bitches are our future like it or not. Of the planet i mean.

Ps: I love your snatch hands!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el