Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Trips to my favorite comic book store have diminished in the past few months due to lack of funds. I try to get in there at least once a month now cuz if i wait any longer then that the tab ends up being somewhere around 150$. The last time i went in there i spotted Under-age cutie coming from the opposite side of the street, and we ended up getting to the store at the same time. Joey, the comic store owner who i also have a crush on (but who is married) was there that day and was completely surprised to see us walk in together, and of course didn't spare the kid any embarrassment. Today when i walked in to the shop Joey was there and asked where the kid was, brought up the fact that we'd walked in together the last time and said "so you've been emailing him huh?, Annie likes them young and fertile?" I honestly did not know what to say, so i said "yes, yes Annie does" I haven't even done anything with this guy and I'm already getting grief for it, this means Annie must put her money where her mouth is people.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el