Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Do you have tickets to see U2? If so, you're a lucky bastard.

Well, the highly anticipated concert event of the year is finally upon us. The radio stations have been getting ready for this one since June and this morning the final pair of tickets were given away, and not to me. One day, the music Gods will smile down on me and send tickets to see U2. And before i die those same music Gods will find a way for me to witness the awesomeness of Pink Floyd live. Then i'll be a happy camper. But until then, if you have an extra ticket and you want concert night to have a happy ending, let Annie know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el