Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, November 25, 2005

Police officers like pogos too.

Got to leave work early on Wednesday and i went to chill out with Genny. Around 2h30 the munchies kicked in and I decided that the only thing that would make me happy would be a hot dog from Lafleur's. And so, i drove myself down the street to the Lafleur's all squinty eyed and smellin' like weed. As i stood there waiting to be asked my order, i realized i was having a rather happy moment. You know when you catch yourself doing and being exactly where you want to be. I don't know, maybe it was the pot, but man standing there made me feel like i was in control. It was a Wednesday afternoon and i'm in control of my life because i am waiting to buy a hot dog and there's no place where i rather be. And then, as i turned to look at the person standing in line next to me, I lost that wonderful feeling and it was replaced with the sneaking suspicion that i stink like marijuana. Or at least that's what i thought the cop standing next to me was thinking. Just then i thought ah man, that just fucked up the vibe i had going, then i thought shit i hope he doesn't follow me outside to see me get in my car, but then he ordered 2 pogos and i thought pogos are good.... maybe i should get some pogos....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el