Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

All this thinking in French is giving me a headache.

It's been 2 days and i do believe Annie has already had her fill of all this. This does not bode well for Ray, let me tell you. He called again last night and we talked for a good 30 minutes, talked about lot's of stuff, the basics really.

As a side note, i have to say this one thing about dating, or meeting new people, that i've realized, MY SHIT BORES ME. I do not enjoy going over the basics of me at all. I've heard all this shit before and i just don't enjoy telling it again. Makes me want to lie to this guy, not to be mean, but to make myself an CIA operative undercover in Canada to establish the link between area 51 and bigfoot sightings. Or some shit like that.

So about 30 minutes into the conversation he says (in french) So...what would you say to going to Quebec city or Ottawa in two weeks and you know what i could not hold back the laughter and kinda blurted out what the hell for?? and he says to visit. uh huh. And this is where the headache began because i could not for the life of me explain to this man, that i've met once, that we had only in fact met once and how about we see how THIS weekend goes before we start making hotel reservations shall we?! Jesus H Christ man.

I've been asking around, the girl poll says "go for it, it's just a date afterall" but the guy poll is the polar opposite "don't fucking do this, do not go anywhere with this guy"

Annie appreciates comments and suggestions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el