Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, May 01, 2006

i'm drop dead sexy

Updates from Annie's world on this beautiful monday morning.

I called the dude, we'll call him Ray, last night and talked for a bit. He seems nice, a little more french then i'm used to, but nice nonetheless. As i've said before Chubby Chaser has been getting back on the chat-line so i get to see first hand what NOT to do when talking to someone new. ei: 1)my mental problems are my own, there is no need to share that shit with anyone. 2)if a man talks to you for 4 hours the first time you talk, that is not going to be the average talk time with him, it just means that at that particular moment he felt like talking more then usual. 3) i will not share info on previous relationships and what went wrong within the first hour of conversation. and so on.

So when Ray called and left me a message i pretty much knew what not to say and tried to keep it at that. Nice guy, 33, good smile, nice hands, has 2 kids, lives alone and has one KICK ASS explorer/suv type car. So i called him back and we talked for about 30 minutes about this that and the other, and then he says (in french) so what do you think? About what? Well... about me? or do you see any possibilities? and i thought... ooookaaay...umm, i just met you, you seem like a nice guy, i have nothing against getting to know you more and chilling out if that's what you mean... So we kinda leave it at that, then a few minutes later he asks me to come see him.... ok booty call. I tell him that i can't, that i've been on vacation and getting up at 6am will be hard enough as it is. So after a few minutes of saying no, he says What about tomorrow? i could come meet you at your work And now i'm supposed to call him and let him know what's what. Am i right to feel a little pushed here? I mean, he's not pushing me or anything, but whatever happened to diner and a movie on a friday night? I know i'm drop dead sexy but this is just ridiculous.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el