Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

fuck em, fuck em all

Last year that cunt Lolita (my ex boss) suspended me for 3 days stating that the doctor's note i had given her was not sufficient. I said ok and took the 3 days suspension. Last november, due to being late one day and having the 3 day suspension in my file, my new boss Sonia, suspended me for 5 days. Again, i figured it's vacation so i didn't say anything. Yesterday I was 3 minutes late, and now i'm being told that my file will be reviewed by a commity and that i might loose my job at the end of the day, but you know, i shouldn't worry about that and finish my day with a smile. FUCKING COCKSMOKING BASTARDS. They are a bunch of son's of bitches and that is it. Do you know how many jobs like mine are out there???? HUNDREDS!!! they think i'm gonna have a hard time finding a job?? TELUS WILL GIVE ME A FUCKING MEDAL FOR HAVING LASTED HERE FOR 5 YEARS!!! I WILL BE SUPERVISOR THERE!!! FUCK! I'm gonna be on vacation for the entire summer and they can kiss my fat ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

i owe it to my future?!? screw you buddy, me and my future have got enough problems.

Thursday, May 11, 2006 12:33:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el