Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Moving and the sex sofa.

So i did it. Took the plunge, signed the lease. Cutest 3 1/2 you ever saw. And it's mine and mine alone. The access to the front balcony is threw my bedroom and i love that. First thing after my new landlord left i called my mother to tell her the news. It's nice to have people in your life that will get excited with you over things like this. And my mom sure fit the bill yesterday. I think she was even happier then I am, and it's not like i'm living with her and getting out of her house or anything, she's just really happy for me and that's awesome. But amidst all of this excitement and happiness :

Mom: so you have everything you need?

me: yeah, pretty much... I'm just missing a sofa.

Mom: Well, you could have Grand-papa's sofa that's in the basement, we put it in his old room and rarely use it..... well we do....but we only use it to make love on it. (Her and my step-dad)

me: awww man. I did not need that information!!

Mom: Well Tootsie (the Pomeranian) is annoying when we do it upstairs.


That's just great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el