Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, May 12, 2006

The arrival of ZOD

The season finale of Smallville was the shiznit people. Zod in Lex's body?!?! Cannot get any better. Chloe and Clark tongue tango?!?! HELL YES THAT'S HOT! (note that the kiss between them was way hotter then anything he and Lana ever engaged in). Martha and Lionel?!?! YES YES YES BRING IT ON!!!!! So here are Annie's predictions for next season:

- I'm still holding on to my prediction that Jor-El isn't the one talking to Clark in the fortress or threw Lionel. I'm still thinking that's Zod or something... why do i think this? Well...Jor-El wouldn't ask Clark to kill anyone... and Braniac didn't look to worried when Lionel touched him, and Jor-El's voice obviously lied to Clark when telling that the only way to prevent Zod from coming was to kill the vessel.

- If season 6 isn't the last season, then it's definitely the last season for Lionel. Something is up with him, he's not gonna last much longer.

- As for Lana, well i really don't care where her arc is going... i mean she's no Ursa, so i'm thinking Zod's gonna be like "go home little girl" that or hopefully he'll kill her, it's win win as far as i'm concerned.

- Clark in the phantom zone...that's gonna be a tough one. Gonna need a nuclear explosion for him to get out of that one.

- Clark/Chloe...good god i hope they hook up for a while, it's not gonna happen but a girl can dream.


And so the count down to next season begins, only 20 weeks left until next season, crap.

On a brighter note, Trailer Park Boys season 5 came out this week, gonna pick that up tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el