Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Well... i think he killed her, or she killed him.

Last night i got confirmation that moving into my own apartment but close to Chubby Chaser was the correct move for me. Around 11h30 CC and I were just sitting, reading comics peacefully when World War III apparently began somewhere within earshot. But you know, people yell, it's no big deal. You can't overreact with shit like that because sometimes you just have to yell it out, and then that's it, everyone's ok. It's seems that it's also human nature to want to find out where, exactly the yelling is coming from. Chubby Chaser covered the front room, while i got on the floor and put an ear to the ground. I won whatever sick game we were playing and got on the floor right on time to hear what must have been a pretty hard smack. Shortly after that the screaming was kicked up a notch. So much so that CC and I looked at each other and actually asked ourselves what we should do. Again, people yell all the time. I, myself am a great yeller. I yell with the best of them i'm sure of it. So you can't get involved in people's fights. I wouldn't want anyone to call the cops on me so why would i call the cops on them, right? But that's the thing, when i'm yelling at someone, i'm sure that if someone were to hear me they'd think i was pissed off or angry or something, but not that my life was in danger. Last night was some Danger Screaming if i ever heard any. Lot's of "I can't take this anymore" ("j'pu capable!!!") and "STOP STOP STOP" ("ARRETE!!")and lot's of really guttural screaming, primal even. Then it got quiet for a while so we went to sleep, or tried to at least. Around 1am they started up again and slammed something so hard that the entire building shook. Chubby Chaser got up and came into the living room (where i was trying to sleep) sat down and had a smoke. More yelling, screaming, slamming, then nothing.... then the water running... then something that sounded like a banging. "Well either he killed her or he killed him....now he/she is washing up.... and now cutting up the body" Right when i said that is when i realized that if this were to happen to me and i was living alone, i probably would have called the cops about an hour ago just to make sure no one got killed, and would have been freaked out all night.

When i pulled up to the corner of the street this morning i saw the dude walk out, so he's still alive for anyone who cares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el