Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

It's a love/hate thing

News on the J-O-B front for my peeps on this glorious thursday morning. I have a little less then a month to complete my ass kissing extravaganza, and the reward? I get to keep my crap ass job. So far, in all honesty, things are ok. I have a meeting with my team manager once a week in which she kisses my ass and tells me i really shouldn't worry about all this. Because i'm sure she wouldn't be worried if i told her that she might loose her job in a month, but you know, don't stress about it or nothing. So on the one hand, i'm told to watch my back, things are on shaky ground. On the other, i'm getting my ass kissed by my boss. And, to top it all off, this morning i received an automated email congratulating me on my upcoming 5 year anniversary of service, and that i should visit a certain website to chose my gift. So, if i haven't lost my job by then, i get to chose from the following craptaculous gifts! I get to pick between a silver ring with my company logo on it (gag me), a fake pearl necklace/earring set, a silver mug with the company logo, a swiss army knife, a crystal bud vase(?!), and finally, and i do believe this is what i'm going to go with, a Frosted Seaglass Inukshuk Scultpure on a Jade Base. It's the weirdest thing onthe list therefore it must be mine.

(tried to upload to pics but apparently blogger does not want to post the crappy gifts)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el