Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

You have to appreciate the little things in life. It took me 20 minutes to get to work this morning. No traffic. No bridge. Nothing. Life is finally going to start to be ok. How the hell did I do that for almost 4 years? Beats the shit out of me. It's amazing how fast you can get used to things like that. Sure i'm sleeping on the floor. Sure my body was so used to the constant insane central airconditioning and i've had a cold for the last 2 weeks, but you know what, i could not be happier.

I do have to be honest and say that i would have gladly whored myself out for a cold glass of water on Sunday night (i have no fridge yet), but it's still not that bad. I mean how many truly hot days can we have? 3? 4 in a row? I figure another day or two and things should cool off. A few more thunder storms like the one we had yesterday and all that humidity won't be a problem anymore.

Oy (the cat) isn't taking the adjusment from insane cold to the current living situation. He's been sitting in the bathtub since last friday when i brought him home. It's either because of the heat or because i traumatized him when i tried to give him a bath on Saturday. That, by the way, was not a good idea. See Oy doesn't have "good fur". Paws had "good fur". What the hell is "good fur" as opposed to "bad fur"? "Good fur" is fur that does not clump, even in shedding season. Paws was also a good groomer. Oy is not. I guess maybe because Paws did the grooming when he was alive and i guess Oy never felt the need to do it himself. In any case, Oy is very clumpy. And you can't even brush that shit out cuz he won't stande around long enough for me to make any kind of improvement. So Chubby Chaser suggested i give him a bath... which didn't seem like a bad idea. So i set myself up at the kitchen sink and did my very best...it was not good enough. So the clumps quadrupled. And at this point i had no other choice but to just cut the clumps off. So now Oy has a the reverse mo-hawk and it's so not cool. But it's fur, it'll grow back eventually...i hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el