Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jesus Wong.... yeah he doesn't know where everybody got "Christ" from.

i've joined the heard. I'm part of the many. Yes, i am currently reading The Da Vinci Code. It's not bad, of course it's never as good as the hype makes you think it'll be but, that's true with everything. I'm around page 160 and i pretty much think i know where this is going. If you've ever been bored and watched A&E's biography of Jesus, you pretty much already know where this is going also. Jesus came and lived amoung us, died for us, and if we are to believe the catholic church, he did all this with the most wicked case of blue balls ever recorded in human history. COME ON!! I was talking to a college about this (an apparently more devout college then i had previoulsy assed) and she's telling me i don't know what i'm talking about because i haven't read the bible. Ok let's get something straight. The bible is not first hand accounts of Jesus's life, the bible is not his autobiography. It's an accumulation of writtings that were writen years or rather decades after the fact. Then revised by Kings to put their spin on in ( a little fear never hurt anyone), and so on and on. So don't tell me i don't know anything because i haven't read the bible. Besides, the best stories (or gospels) have been lost (or most probably removed by high up christians) so, no i'm not gonna read the bible, all i need is my common sense. Jesus was a cool Jewish dude. He had his posse and they chilled and did good things for his neighbood and people appreciated him. One day whilst chillin at the local watering hole, Jesus peeped this fly chick, turned to Paul and said "holy me! who is that?" So Jesus, being the flyest dude since Adam, went up to her and sat down. Marie M was her name and turning Trixs was her game. "2 chickens and some bread and i'll give you the time of your life baby" But Jesus knew there was something about this girl that should not be taken lightly. And so, Jesus fell in love. And why woudln't he? "Go to them and die for their sins" but don't fall in love and don't have kids? Something tells me there's a flaw in that plan no? Jesus totally lived life, loved, had children, grand-children, nieces and nephews, the whole nine yards, i'm sure of it. And if not, well he totally got screwed and i'd ask for a refund or something.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Thursday, June 08, 2006 7:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el