Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Goddamn it i'm freezing my nips off.

Summer has been here for oh.... i guess it must be about 36 hours now, you know since it got here yesterday. So the warm weather just just started, it's not even uncomfortable yet, i'm just happy that it's not raining or snowing. I got home around 5h30 yesterday opened my frontdoor and the icy air hit me like a ton of bricks. My father has got the central air conditioning cranked all the way to the max already. It's been one day. One day. When i went to bed i really didn't know what to do, it was that cold. So i'm just kinda lying there, shivering, and out of nowhere "the cheques are on the dishwasher". I'd been looking for my cheques ever since i signed my lease and had given myself today as a deadline to order more. Perhaps all i needed was a little brain freeze to get my shit working again.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so that's what has been poking at my eyes this morning eh?

Tuesday, May 30, 2006 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

it's a very good possibility, things are getting dangerous over here!!!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006 8:15:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el