Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Monday, May 29, 2006

X-men : the last stand, X-tremely unsatisfying

I know it's only a movie. Shit like this really shouldn't annoy me this much, but it does. It bothered me so much in fact, that i had a nightmare last night about the Superman premiere. In my dream i was stuck sitting in the side isle and for some reason the "usher-rette" was sitting us where she wanted us to sit, it's like all of a sudden i was in a school field trip. And people wouldn't settle down so she was threatening to turn this theatre right around and go home. So the movie begins and it's pretty crappy. For some reason i had Superman chillin' on the moon doing cartwheels, don't ask why. And then i woke up.

Xmen was fucking horrible. Thank God i had received a free movie pass at work and didn't actually spend any money on that. There were so many mistakes and fuck-ups i wouldn't even know where to begin. As soon as it comes on DVD i will be posting a complete "Xmen fuck-ups" list. But until then here are a few:

- Kitty Pryde has no dragon (besides the fact that there was NO character intro for her AT ALL)
- Peter Rasputin has NO RUSSIAN ACCENT.
- Juggernaut IS NOT A MUTANT.

I won't ruin it for those who still want to go see it in the theatres, but the list goes on and on and gets worst and worst.

If you really want the correct story that should have been followed then read Astonishing Xmen:Gifted. That's the only "cure" story line worth reading. You won't be disappointed i guarantee it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el