Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Friday, May 26, 2006

I am so lame.

I drove Gen home yesterday, she really wasn't feeling well. We got to her place talked for a while until she said "so.... wanna join me in the bathroom?" And so we hot-boxed/steam-boxed the shit outta that bathroom. By the way, that shit is way effective. So i'm sitting on the toilet bowl and she's on the edge of the tub. Since we have apparently synchronized our bodily functions (we have synched up our periods) of course the natural thing to talk about would natural turn to maxi pads. Or rather the fact that I, Annie, have never once in my life used a tampon. Never. I'm gonna be 27 next month. How lame is that? And so Gen gave me a half hour tutorial on the Tampon. Thank God my friends don't judge me.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Saturday, July 22, 2006 7:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el