Locked in the trunk of my car, again.

A blog about life, love and the smell that used to come from the trunk of my car, before it was stolen.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Montreal, Qc., Canada

28, single, comic book geek, that's me in a nut shell.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Never before seen geek levels.

They thought it couldn't be done. We proved them wrong. In the absence of Smallville during the summer months, i pretty much thought TV would take a backseat for those unfortunate months. I have, however, discovered a new passion that has, in the last 2-3 months, become so intense that at this point, is rival to Smallville. Battlestar Galactica is now an obsession of mine. Chubby Chaser bought season 1 about a month ago and, since i've had the chance to catch up and watch the episodes i'd missed, i'm even more into it then before. We just caught the season finale of season 2 this past weekend and have watched it 3 times already. I cannot get enough of Baltar and his cooky Cylon chick. Love it. Season 2 ended and oh man i CANNOT WAIT to see season 3!! They've skipped ahead one year and Starbuck got MARRIED!!! and i think so did Apollo...but who cares cuz the dude she married seems to be dying of pneumonia. SWEET!!! Come Apollo she's gonna need to cry on someone's shoulder... it better be yours. yes i know, i'm pathetic, sue me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Free Hit Counter 'You will travel far, my little Kal-El. But we will never leave you... even in the face of our deaths... the richness of our lives shall be yours. All that I have, all that I've learned, everything I feel... all this, and more, I bequeath you, my son. You will carry me inside you all the days of your life. You will make my strength your own, and see my life through your own eyes, as your life will be seen through mine. The son becomes the father, and the father the son.' -- Jor-el